Feb 2, 2011

♥ BLISS ♥


When its just me and you
When its all true
When you hold my hand and make no big deal of it
When you want to show that you care and end up
saying nothing more than "take care"
When you simply smile while looking at me,
for no good reason at all
When its raining outside ,and all you want is me
When you care no more ,about what people say
When you shout at me ,for doing something insane
When you hold me to stop me from crying
When you kiss me to say "good night"
When you whisper slightly in my ear "I ♥ U "
When you shout to the world outside
how lucky you feel when I'm with you
When you want to make it up to me
for no fault of your own
When you want me to be right next to you :)
It's BLISS
It's complete BLISS
WHEN I'M WITH YOU !! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats cute.:)
    Happy valentines day in Advance ..:)

    i wrote something of this kind.:)

    http://pradeepghosh.blogspot.com/2011/01/teri-baat-aur-hai.html

    ReplyDelete

thank yew.. :)